Monday 11 January 2016

Stretchy bracelets by demand!

It seems that necklaces and earrings are just not enough to quench a girl's thirst for jewelry. While the crowds at the Christmas market were intrigued with the necklaces and earrings, they were also asking 'Have you got any bracelets?' Sadly at the time I had to reply 'no', but not anymore.

These darling bracelets are the new additions to the Der Papierfuchs line. I have made them using hand-painted strips of paper and finished with gold or silver coloured beads and cute little upcycled charms. I've also started using Janice Mae's incredible Vibrance varnish for a super glossy finish.






The bracelets are also strung onto elastic jewelry thread making them easy to slip on and off. No need to fuss around trying to clip these bracelets on.

Once I'm finished with photographing these pretties I will be putting them up for sale in my Etsy shop so please stay tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment